Peace Of Mind Motoring
- Prolong your driving pleasure beyond the manufacturer's warranty period for up to 7 years/160,000 km.
- Choose from a number of plans offering time, distance and coverage options.
- Mazda Added Protection plans are fully backed and administered by Mazda Canada Inc.
- Mazda Canada and Mazda Dealers have a vested interest in Customer Satisfaction.
- Mazda Dealers know your Mazda - our factory-trained technicians use only quality replacement parts.
Personal Budget Protection
- Budget concerns are generally a factor when purchasing or leasing a vehicle. Protect against unusual repair expenses for up to 7 years avoiding the financial burden that unexpected repairs could create.
Valid in Canada and Continental U.S.A.
- Any Mazda Dealer in Canada or the Continental USA will tend to your service needs.
Repair Inflation Protection
- Protect against future inflation on repair costs for parts and labour.
Enhanced Resale Value
- A well-maintained vehicle in good working order with remaining Mazda Added Protection will have a greater value to future owners.
Premium Roadside Assistance
- Each Mazda Added Protection agreement includes Premium Roadside Assistance for the duration of the coverage.
- Highlights include: towing, winching, battery boost, out of fuel, tire service, lock-out service, emergency travel expense reimbursement, travel planning and Dealer locator.
- Mazda Added Protection is fully transferable to future owners.
Tire Road Hazard Damage Coverage
- Under certain conditions, your Mazda Added Protection now protects you against the cost for damages that occurs when a tire fails as a direct result of a puncture, cut, bruise or impact break incurred during the course of normal driving on a public roadway.
- Protection for up to 5 years or 100,000 km
- Enhancing Peace of Mind motoring protection
Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) Parts Coverage
- In conjunction to your Mazda Added Protection term, in the event of Physical Damages and under certain conditions as described in the policies of your plan, Mazda Canada Inc. will pay for the difference in the amounts to repair your vehicle with OEM parts versus aftermarket parts
- Ensures that your vehicle is repaired correctly every time with Mazda's authorised repair centers